venerdì 29 aprile 2016

Animalier lover.


Hello girls! Have you heard about the biggest shopping center in Europe? Fortunately it is situated in Milan! Abviously I  have already spent there an entire day.
On YouTube you can watch my first haul video with the items I have bought at Primark.
I enjoyed also, as well as the shopping, the beautiful flowers decorations around the shopping center.
What do you think about my animalier Blouse? I love to wear it with elegant black trousers and high heels. It is surely one of my favorite combinations!
If you are in search of a pair of comfortable high heel boots try this ones from H&M.
I wear it every time I have to walk a lot without crying for my poor foots.

Da li ste čuli o novom shoping centru u Milanu?  Naj veći i naj ljepši u cijeloj Evropi!
Osim svakakvih prodavnica i restorana možete uživati u lijepu prirodu.
Oko cijelog centra se nalaze divni cvjetovi, fontane i drveća.
Da li vam se dopada animalier style?
Ja obožavam ovu kombinaciju, lagana bluza uz elegantnije crne pantole i cizmice sa štiklom.
Ako i vi tražite neku komotniju varijantu cizmica sa štiklom, mogu vam definitivno preporučit ove iz H&M.
Dugo sam hodala u njima i mogu vam reci da su stvarno udobne i ako imaju po visoku štiklu.









Leather jacket, Bershka 
Blouse, bluoltre 
Trousers, Bershka
Boots, H&M 
Bag, carpisa 


On Befitted.com you can find direct links to buy what I'm wearing  http://befitted.com/users/azra_g--2/looks


Follow me on Instagram 

Take a look to my new youtube channel 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento